Monday, February 28, 2011

Post Chill and Hiatus

Today I moved the starts back to their original home in the grow house since the temp seemed to even out. I also transplanted about 18 plants into bigger containers. Not only will they have to survive the change in temp, but also the shock of a new container.











































I fastened the coco baskets to the lattice set up. In April when I plant everything for the most part, I will put the Clematis in these. The rain barrels are also set:













































I also have a mini greenhouse that I will eventually harden off my starts.































We'll just see how it all goes. This may be a bust but I'm giving in a go this year. It might be a while until I post since things should be pretty quiet until April when I plant everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment